[PD] invisible pyext on windows

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Mon Apr 2 10:59:04 CEST 2007

hi Martin, Thomas

I tried to get the py ext to work many times, now I finally made it work
, on winxp and pd 040-2 vanilla. Pyext from
http://grrrr.org/ext/py/py-bin-0.2.0-pd-win.zip, python 2.4.4..

Follow the instructions in the readme.txt
If you dont set the path to the scripts, the strange things occur
(you could also just copy the scripts to the examples folder).

BTW the sig examples are not working, but the rest are OK.

This is really great, thank you Thomas.

mvh/ Stefffen Leve Poulsen