[PD] 'org.puredata.pd.wish.plist' file?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 3 02:12:43 CEST 2007

Oops, this one got lost in the fray.  You'll probably have better
luck posting to the pd-list, which I cc'ed.

I don't think that org.puredata.pd.wish.plist has anything to do with
the problem you mention.  There are a number of differences in
graphical layout between versions, unfortunately.  I am currently
working to fix this in the next release of Pd-0.39.2-extended.

.hc

On Feb 16, 2007, at 10:40 AM, Björn Eriksson wrote:

> Hello Hans-Christoph!
> I have a question about a file called
> "org.puredata.pd.wish.plist"....  I am working with Jerome Joy
> delivering some audio streams on the Locus Sonus project. They have
> changed to a better server and also did an update on the audio
> stream patch. For the new patch I d/l:ed the latest install for
> Windows -- (yes i am a pc guy!!) and when opening the patch there
> were several mismatches in the graphical layout of the patch - - -
> seemed to work though - -but the graphics were a mess. So my
> question to you if I have to replace the above file - - or what you
> think might have gone wrong?...
>
> I am verry happy for any hints- - - -I can send you the patch
> aswell and more info - if you have time to leave a hint or two why
> this is happening.
>
> Yours,
> Björn Eriksson (aka Miulew)
>

> Le 16 févr. 07 à 16:07, Björn Eriksson a écrit :
>
>> Hello!
>> No i did not. I look into that...  what is the purpose with that
>> file? Is it in a different folder than the install?  I guess I can
>> search for info on this on myself -- but any help is appreciated.
>
> this file contains list of the different libs used by Pd. Anyway,
> this file is necessary on osX for all moves and updates of the Pd
> software. But maybe it's a feature on Mac only.
> Before next monday, you may ask Hans-Christof: hans at eds.org (the
> owner and the developer of Pd installers)
>
> news next Monday
>

> Best
> jerome
>

>> Yours,
>> /Björn
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerome Joy" <joy at thing.net>

----

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess
himself of it.            - Thomas Jefferson