[PD] gcanvas and GoP

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 4 01:47:41 CEST 2007

I would love to be able to use gcanvas for GoP objects.  But it
doesn't seem to work with GoP.  It's very handy to put a gcanvas
behind something like an array to get the click data.  Maybe someone
could tell me another way to do this?  data structures?

Here's an example of what I would like to do in a GoP (download both
files and open double_linear-help.pd, and click-n-drag on the grey
array):

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/pure-data/externals/
mapping/double_linear.pd

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/pure-data/externals/
mapping/help/double_linear-help.pd

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler