[PD] Mediamatic workshop

robbert van hulzen robbert at performers.net
Wed Apr 4 16:00:14 CEST 2007

this is fantastic, thanks! i'm trying to understand a bit about synthesis,
and these examples/tutorials help a lot. and they sound great, too. i'm
going to be busy for a while going through your & derek's material, very
helpful while trying to build my own sounds.
(one thing: in the section on drumbeats, all drums link to 'melody1.pd)
robbert