[PD] Mediamatic workshop

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 06:39:07 CEST 2007

Thanks for spotting those errors Robbert. I've updated the page.

There's a possible April workshop in Bristol with a slant on
music production, so that will be about sequencers, synths,
more about MIDI and OSC.

Also Dan James and Chun have something new in the pipeline now
that LAC is done.

FWIW, this may interest Pd users.  Nick Collins produced an excellent set of
materials for Supercollider and made it available here.

http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/nc81/courses/cm1/computationalmusic1.html

Also, Derek is touring atm so you might be able to catch
an interesting live performance of Pd music at one of these
venues.

Mar 30 - Hoerbar, Hamburg, DE (w/ Jazkamer)
Apr 06 - Salon Bruit, Berlin, DE
Apr 10 - NBI, Berlin, DE (w/ Laptop Orchestra Berlin)
Apr 12 - Klinker Club, South London, UK
Apr 13 - Klinker Club, North London, UK
Apr 14 - The Blue Lagoon, Bristol, UK
Apr 16 - La Générale, Paris, FR (w/ Pita, Stephan O'Malley & Monarch!)
Apr 25 - OT301, Amsterdam, NL
Apr 26 - Tag, Den Haag, NL
Apr 28 - Electronic Church, Berlin, DE (w/ Vatican Analog)