[PD] frequency graphing in gem

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Apr 4 21:08:38 CEST 2007

I wasn't aware it needed extra compiling, being a part of the regular
GEM library AFAIK. It should be definitely be in PD-extended as one of
the built-in GEM objects. The help files are there, and it creates under
the versiosn I have:

$ locate scopeXYZ
/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4.app/Contents/Resources/doc/5.reference/Gem/scopeXYZ~.pd
/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test6-G4.app/Contents/Resources/doc/5.reference/Gem/scopeXYZ~.pd
/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test6.app/Contents/Resources/doc/5.reference/Gem/scopeXYZ~.pd

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 49: