[PD] advcam

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:41:34 CEST 2007

Hi,
I made a new navigation abstraction for the gemwindow. it is called
advcam (advanced camera) and by connecting it to your gemwin you can use
alt key (and additionally shift key) plus a 3 button(!) mouse to change
the view. it has two modes: one is similar to 3d modelling programs,
where you can look at the world from different camerapositions, and the
other mode is like an ego shooter.
I could not test is on windows or linux, so there might be problems with
keyboard layouts. I use hid and gemmouse for navigation.
please send feedback!
oh, you can find it at
http://parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/Pd/advcam
marius.