[PD] frequency graphing in gem

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:46:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
I suggest changing the [spigot~] objects to [pd spigot~] subpatches, because:
1. Many versions don't have such an object, and more importantly,
2. There is a [spigot~] object from ydegoyon, that does NOT behave in
the way that you expect in your patch ... i.e. it's not like [spigot],
I don't remember what it does but I'm basing this on a statement Kyle
made about 6 months ago.

~D