[PD] frequency graphing in gem

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:56:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

Okay, well sorry, but I don't even think this object even exists on
Win platform (I certainly know yves' wouldn't have ported it). For
your patch to be more compatible it would still be nice to rewrite to
use [pd spigot~] I think. But I guess it's not clear what the
requirements for your patch are, I also had bugs with GEM, and
"multiply defined" error messages.

I'm curious as to what it looks like, since I can't run your patch,
maybe you could make a screenshot?

Thanks,
David