[PD] pdp_qt

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 12 22:31:27 CEST 2007

Basically, PDP uses a version of libquicktime that wasn't in Debian
at the time I set up auto-builds for PDP.  Maybe that's changed.  I
don't have time to look into it right now, any volunteers?

.hc

On Apr 11, 2007, at 2:49 PM, victor wrote:

> I didn't found pdp_qt object in pd-0.39.3-extended-test7 for debian
> testing.
>
> Someone work with video in Gnu/linux with pdp?
>
> Thanks

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams