[PD] GEM: animations

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 01:58:10 CEST 2007

I added support for OBJ groups a few years ago.  You can load just a group
and rotate it for example.  Check the docs for your modeling app on how to
make and export groups into .obj.

The multimodel object allows for a range of models to be loaded and then
called using the right inlet.  The old Quake animations used a series of
models for the animations loaded into display lists.