[PD] Seeking Pd in Galway, Dublin, Zurich, Oslo, Basel

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:57:10 CEST 2007

To Pd'ers in Europe:

 I am going to be working for most of the month of May in western
Ireland, working on Pd- based sound installation in some old
buildings. I wont be too far from Galway and will be passing through
Oslo, Dublin and London. I will be working for a few days at the F+F
School of Art in Zurich and screening videos in Basel. If anyone can
point me to fellow Pd'ers or noteworthy projects in these places
please contact me off-list. I would like to see what is happening out
there.

thanks,

 Greg