[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc1 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 15 05:14:44 CEST 2007

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Ok, finally another release for Pd-0.39.2-extended. After a long
pause, it's time for a code freeze and debugging. That means Release
Candidate 1. Yes, there are known bugs, and most definitely unknown
bugs. Let's find them and make a final release!

There are two important changes in this release:

   * DejaVu Sans Mono is now default font
   * same sizes and layout on all platforms

That means you need to install the font "DejaVu Sans Mono" if you
don't already have it installed:

http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

The use of this font is not set in stone, we can use another, but it
needs to be free.  Here are some screenshots of the fonts that I tried:

http://pow.idmi.poly.edu/~hans/pdfonts/

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams