[PD] I created an ebuild for pd-0.40-p2

federico mescalinum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:44:25 CEST 2007

I forgot: actually, in the pd-overlay repository, many ebuilds have
version -9999 meaning that they are fetched from CVS (a trick to make
they appear the latest version).
there is a class that handles abstractions/externals fetching from cvs.

otherwise ebuilds can fetch tgz/zip/rar packages from some snapshot