[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc1 released // fonts

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Mon Apr 16 22:16:38 CEST 2007

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Also after seeing Chun's DD presentation at "make art" last week I
> fell in love with the Zoom feature of Desire Data:

anyone know if there are archives of the presentations anywhere on the
internets?  i looked on the site but didn't see any.

-josh

> If like me one is
> sight impaired when in front of a screen (yep, I'm aproaching 40),
> with current Pd it is necessary to change the font size, which, even
> with the Deja-font and pd-extended, will still break the layout of a
> patch. Instead of that, zooming into a patch would be a much better
> solution for handicapped users.
>
> Ciao

tasty electronic music vittles      --  bluevitriol.com
the only music blog you need        --  playtherecords.com
you are the dj.  interactive music  --  improbableorchestra.com
random observations of the bizarre  --  vitriolix.com