[PD] hid, routing different devices

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 18 02:19:59 CEST 2007

On Apr 15, 2007, at 10:19 PM, simon wise wrote:

>> yes, that is what i want, so i have to wait for hidio..
>>
>> thanx!
>

> hidio has been working fine for me for a few months (mostly OSX
> autobuild 0.39.2 from 2006-12-08, G4, 10.4.8 - using Spaceballs,
> some joysticks and keypads - but seems ok on Debian as well) -
> selecting by ID etc works well. I have experienced very occasional
> crashes which I haven't been able to tie down, but they are not
> when I'm running a patch, more when I am changing things. The main
> thing I had to do was send [debug 0( to [hidio] so the console
> isn't flooded with messages.

That's good to know, thanks for the report.  Now we just need to get
it working as well on GNU/Linux and.... gulp Windows (that's the hard
part).

.hc

> simon

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.