[PD] zexy: >~, <~, ==~ not working on osx: hexloader problem?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 18 17:19:44 CEST 2007

Kevin McCoy wrote:
> just a note to say that i have noticed this as well... i cheated by
> copying the folder from 39-2 but i don't see why that shouldn't work
> (it has for other things)
>
> i need my [>~] and etc back :) no spectral gating until that happens

the hexloader seems to be broken in newer versions of pd.

instead of fixing it in pd, i have decided to write an external loader.

but i don't know where i should put it....

the obivous place would be ./externals/loaders/
but this seems to be occupied by the libdir loader.
i would rather have it (and all other loaders to come) in separate
directories rather than in a flat structure.
(this would mean something like ./externals/loaders/hexloader and
./externals/loaders/libdir but the latter would mean moving the
libdir-loader around which i won't do since it will eventually break
things...)

how should i proceed?

mfga.sdr
IOhannes