[PD] Linux - which distribution to use?

Chris Delahousse dahouse7 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:12:01 CEST 2007

So if you guys had to choose THE best linux distribution for PD and audio
applications only in a LIVE PERFORMANCE with a laptop, which would it be?
I'm to figure out the best distribution for my live performances with my
laptop. Would a 64bit system be much better than a 32bit system?

I'm running a Compaq Presario R3440CA with a 1.8ghz AMD Athlon64, and 512mb
of ram.

-Chris

Win a webcam! Nominate your friend’s Windows Live Space in the Windows Live
Spaces Sweetest Space Contest and you both could win!
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/sweetestspace/default.aspx