[PD] Linux - which distribution to use?

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Thu Apr 19 19:24:28 CEST 2007

I happily use Ubuntu Edgy, with a pd-extended install. Also, I've found the
following USB WiFi adapter to work out-of-the-box, if you don't have
built-in WiFi.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833127151
The driver is already present as a module, so you just have to update your
/etc/network/interfaces file.
best,
-David M.