[PD] call for PDP testing on Mac OS X

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:11:32 CEST 2007

same here. hmm, at least, when X11 is running, then it is possible to
use pdp_glx for output. and for input I used pdp_noise just to see what
is happening, and that combination gices me an output window and a
working patch (both in test6 and rc2).
I think for input I want to use pdp_qt? or what is another object for
live input?
marius.