[PD] Gridflow on os x

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Fri Apr 20 12:33:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have compiled gridflow-0.8.4 on OSX ppc with a huge help from
Mathieu last october, and it is working fine, but I guess not as good
as linux version. We needed to change couple of things in some of the
installation files. I would suggest to follow the installation manual
at http://gridflow.ca/latest/doc/install.html, after installing all
those necessary libraries, when it comes to compile gridflow, you can
follow the changes you need to make at http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
gridflow/gridflowosx.txt

I would also suggest to download gridflow from CVS, because Mathiue
might already have fixed those things that are written in
gridflowosx.txt

good luck!!

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245