[PD] GEM Windows long term

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:51:04 CEST 2007

the randomly hang up also occurs on linux machines from time to time. it
seems to me that at some point (which can also be after some hours) the
cpu gets overloaded and the whole system stays in that mode until restart...
That happened to me with patches that used about 50% cpu in the average.
maybe certain objects cause the problem? but I really cannot tell.
and I did not go into further investigations, sorry.
marius.