[PD] call for PDP testing on Mac OS X

Joseph Gray josephgray at grauwald.com
Fri Apr 20 20:22:49 CEST 2007

I'm receiving the same error as well.  Running on a G5 with OS X 10.3.9

Missing Libraries? need X11?

Or do I simply stick with Quartz Composer?

The writer Tim Boykett writ:
• Hi,
• Trying to get it up, using 39.2-rc1, nothing from pdp is working at all.
• So the rest of you are having at least more luck than me....
• I am also getting the message
• error: to function, this needs to be compiled against Pd 0.40 or higher,
• 	or a version that has sys_register_loader()
• libdir loader $Revision: 1.5 $
• 	written by Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
• 	compiled on Apr 14 2007 at 05:11:51
• 	compiled against Pd version 0.39.2.extended-RC1
• at the very start; i.e. this is the first thing in the PD window.
• Question: What things might I need from Fink that I might not have
• right now? Are there any things I should _not_ have?
• Okay; I would really like to see this working, so I do not have to
• learn about Jitter :->
•    Cheers,
• Tim