[PD] call for PDP testing on Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 23 06:45:52 CEST 2007

That error message actually is a mistake and you can ignore it.
It'll be removed in the next release.

It sounds like pdp and pidip are not loaded.  Did you see their
version messages in the Pd window?  You can do the quick and dirty
way of loading them: just create an object called "pdp" and then
"pidip".  It'll load the library, then fail to create the object.
But then the libs will be loaded.

.hc