[PD] high level beat detection

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:26:00 CEST 2007

Eclipse is a pretty good IDE written in Java (x-platform), out of the
box it's geared towards java but you can get extensions for all sorts
of languages, The C extension is called CDT. You would need Cygwin or
Mingw to compile with it on windows I guess. More info here:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ecc/

~David