[PD] high level beat detection

ronny vanden bempt ronny.vandenbempt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:45:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

>From the fact that you are talking about .dll files, I assume you are on
> the Windows platform. I'm not sure if it is possible to run aubio on
> Windows. If you have trouble with this, I recommend you ask on the
> aubio mailing list.

I know that there are two ways to make it work on windows. But I'll look for
the answer in that mailing list indeed. Thanks.
If I don't succeed, I'll try it in linux.

Also, did you try [bonk~]?

Yes, I already did. But that is just a low level onset detector.  I need the
beat matching level after this onset detector, to result in a high level bpm
value.

best,