[PD] sound with glitches

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:10:35 CEST 2007

actually he is using OSX 10.4.9 , i made a typo in first mail.

what you say is exactly what i thought, but we restarted the machine few
times and it was always the same. he was not running anything else but
pd. i also thought maybe it could be some driver problem, he has an
external Edirol sound card he uses at home, here he was testing it with
the built in sound card. maybe both drivers are present and PD goes funny?

Derek Holzer(e)k dio: