[PD] sound with glitches

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:43:31 CEST 2007

i see, but he has just started learning, he has used max a little bit in
the past, i dont think he will go into using pd with jack, he is still
getting into it, so he might just go back to max. I mean, i was using pd
on mac for couple of years, i never had any problem like this, there
might be another solution? I will try to talk to him tomorrow about the
jack option and see what he says about it.

thanks

Kyle Klipowicz(e)k dio: