[PD] font size survey - please try it on your machine!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 26 06:54:11 CEST 2007

On Apr 23, 2007, at 5:42 AM, Steffen wrote:

> On 22/04/2007, at 16.42, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> Hallo,
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner hat gesagt: // Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, the patch itself would be better than a screenshot.  I
>>> want
>>> to gather all the results into one patch.
>>
>> Attached are my additions of 0.40 MSP and 0.39.2-extended RC1 on
>> Linux and a little helper for easier testing.
>
> I've added your additions to the additions made by Olsen and my
> self. Attached.

Thanks, I've incorporated the changes and checked it into CVS.  Looks
like it's still a bit more complicated than I thought...

I originally changed the font because it seemed that "Courier" on
each platform was a different shape and size.  DejaVu Sans Mono
seemed to be the same.  Now I am wondering if it was something like
tk scaling having an effect more so than each OS's Courier.

.hc

> <font_sizes.pd>

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore