[PD] scripting pd printouts

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 27 02:15:21 CEST 2007

I've been thinking that it would be very handy to be able to get the
complete contents of the Pd window in Pd space.  Then you could parse
the error messages in Pd space and have your program respond.  I
tried for a little bit to code it, but it was not as easily as it
seemed at first glance.

That's my two bits.

.hc