[PD] Flute synthesis

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 02:40:15 CEST 2007

That will be nice. For music I think a few more medium
level objects like in Perrys toolkit, things like an
efficient general purpose pipe model and bowed string model.
We really should aim to have a kind of decent Pd orchestra.
A lot of work for any one person, but together it could be done
one instrument at a time.

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:05:25 +0200
Nicolas Montgermont <nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Patricio De La Cuadra has done some flext objects for physical modelling
> of flute like instrument.
> I'm not sure if I can give his sources, maybe you can directly contact him:
>
> pdelac at ccrma.stanford.edu
>
> Btw, this will be a part of my PhD work, so in a few month we'll have
> some Boehm flute models in pd :)
>
> Greetings
>
> Nicolas
>
> Jamie Bullock a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone have any experience doing synthesis of Flute sounds in PD? I
> > am looking for a physical modelling style synthesis like that promised
> > by [flute~] from Percolate. Sadly this external doesn't work on my
> > machine. I am about to try to get STK support via flext, and will report
> > back if successful.
> >
> > Any other advice on this matter would be appreciated.
> >
> > Jamie

> --
> Nicolas Montgermont
> http://nicomon.basseslumieres.org