[PD] scripting pd printouts

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:21:44 CEST 2007

those are the Mac layout versions - you'll need to move things around
a bit for Linux, I've got those layouts as well - all the work on
trying to get the same font/layout working across platforms is VERY
appreciated - I look forward to the day I don't have to keep 2
versions of everything that needs a nice GUI!

simon