[PD] scripting pd printouts

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Apr 28 19:48:42 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Andy Farnell hat gesagt: // Andy Farnell wrote:

> I'm still banging my head against this and getting nowhere today
> though. I'm sure it's not my stupidity, I've reduced this to the most simple
> test case of a message to the window and still i get no output.
>
> Does this patch work for you?

Attached is the fixed version of this patch: You need to add a "pd-"
to the receiver.

I tried to make this into a sh-script, but while it prints okay, it
only generates an "empty" ps-file: the ps-file isn't empty, but the patch
it shows is.

Anyway, attached also is the sh-script that doesn't work correctly.
Any ideas for a fix?

Ciao