[PD] Gem Compiling

Nose Hair nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 29 07:14:07 CEST 2007

I've been trying unsuccessfully to compile gem with font support for
PPC running os 10.4.9.  I have got as far as compiling freetype2,
cppunit and FTGL but when I go to run the Xcode project to compile
gem_darwin, I get a bunch of errors like "Base/configDarwin.h no such
file or directory" when I see the file in the directory, among many
other errors.  I also tried to compile using ./configure and make but
I get

glsl_program.cpp: In member function `virtual void
glsl_program::LinkProgram()':
glsl_program.cpp:411: error: 'kCGLCPGPUVertexProcessing' was not
declared in this scope
glsl_program.cpp:412: error: 'kCGLCPGPUFragmentProcessing' was not
declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [glsl_program.o] Error 1
make: *** [Manips] Error 2

I have the most recent cvs stuff so I dont know what to do.  I was
able to compile the gemlibs just fine but I guess the full echilada
takes a little more knowhow.  Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,
Alain