[PD] Writing OSC applications in XUL

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Sun Apr 29 11:08:49 CEST 2007

On 28/04/2007, at 20.37, Stephen Sinclair wrote:

> Anyways, this should allow people to use their SVG/HTML web-design-fu
> to create nice interfaces to audio applications, PureData patches,
> among other things.

Sorry for being a tad green.  Andre Schmidt has made some SVG GUI
examples <http://osku.de/svg/gui-examples/>. Say one would like to
use such GUI's to - via OSC - control things in a Pd patch running
on, say, localhost. What is the obvius next step?

My intuition doesn't ask for a Firefox extension, but rather some
Java Script that can send the OSC messages to Pd. Any pointers would
be nice.

Best, Steffen