[PD] RRADical users: Memento changes

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:52:28 CEST 2007

Great news!

On 4/28/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> TODO:
>
> * Luke, I didn't forget about your svxdir changes, they will
>   follow soon.

Way cool.  I have some further notes on the use of Polaroid in
conjuction with Memento when working with many abstractions (and
duplicates thereof).  I'd maybe like to do an "advanced RRadicalism"
document/patch, covering more advanced usage of the Memento objects
and RRadical design - I've got a pretty complex setup at this point
and it defintely required many aha moments to make it all work!

That actually leads me to another proposition: further establishing
some conventions for object collections with complex inter-routing,
such as passing along $0s or /names to groups of objects.  I haven't
had time recently to work on my patches, so I'm a bit foggy as to what
I'm saying here... Hopefully Chris or Frank will get the gist of what
I'm talking about (from their own experience developing collections)
to run with this ball : ).  (Or, I'll come back in a few days after
some reimmersion in my abstraction collection with a better developed
proposal).

Anyhow, glad to hear that Memento is getting attention!