[PD] Zero delay feedback, with settable send?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat May 12 18:34:12 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Kim Taylor hat gesagt: // Kim Taylor wrote:

> OK- after realising that throw~ can be set to different destinations
> and operate at lower blocksizes, I tried to make a 0 length feedback
> system using throw~ and catch~

You cannot: The subpatch method only works for non-feedback delays!
(Non-recirculating delays in Miller parlance.)

You cannot get a zero-size feedback delay in Pd at all, regardless of
subpatch ordering or creation order. The subpatch-stuff only is valid
for non-feedback connections. The best you can do is do a [block~ 1]
or [block~ 8]

Ciao