[PD] GEM and chromium

august august at develop.ment.org
Tue May 15 20:16:00 CEST 2007

I am currently trying to compile GEM CVS so that it is compatible with the
current version of Chromium (1.9), and am having trouble getting the
Gem.lib to load while chromium is "faking" the opengl calls.  Has anyone
gotten this to work already?

Without using the Chromium environment, PD runs fine with GEM on the
"mothership".   But, when I try to run PD/GEM under Chromium, I get
library loading errors for things like : glGetShaderInfoLog,
glDeleteProgram, etc.)

Is there a way to compile GEM without glsl support entirely?  I can't
find any way to ./configure it so that glsl is disabled.

I'm pretty confident this should fly, just need to ditch the glsl.

thanks -august.