[PD] problem installing iem/adaptive library

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu May 17 21:16:42 CEST 2007

tania habib wrote:
> hi,
> Thanks for telling me how to include the iem_adaptfilt library in PD.
> It works but some strange things are happening now, for instance some of
> the objects can not be created.
> e.g.
> unsig~
> FIR~ IR

these 2 are part of iemlib.

> Z~

this i don't know, but there is a [z~] (lowercase!) in zexy.

> If somebody using this objects in their files, kindly tell me whether
> those are part of iem_adaptfilt or I need to load some other library for
> these?

yep, you need iemlib (iemlib1, iemlib2) and zexy.

> Secondly I can not run examples of adaptive library as some of the
> objects can not be created such as lms~
> This behavior is really strange for me.

so you did load the iem_adaptfilt library before opening the patches?
(with "-lib iem_adaptfilt", or whatever)

also you might have to include the path to some abstractions.
there ought to be a README.txt; if not, i'll have a word with the
authors ;-)

mfga.dsr
IOhannes