[PD] Vote your font! [was: fonts on GNU/Linux]

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:09:33 CEST 2007

Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Note that I deliberatly chose apatch with a lot of comments in it.
> Normal patches don't have comments that long.

would it make sense to have different fonts for objects and comments? a
serifless font for objects and a serif font for comments.

regarding comments (offtopic, sorry): last week I was working on a very
big patch for a presentation and at some point at 3am the only thing I
wanted to have is a big colored pen whith which I could draw inside the
patch. just to mark the path of what is processed in which order. one
photoshop layer on top of the patch window would be sooooo nice to have!

marius