[PD] pdplugin on a browser

Miguel Cardoso mcardoso at soopa.org
Fri Jun 1 00:49:09 CEST 2007

Hello IOhannes

i tried to use pd-plugin from barcelona music technology group.
on macintel I wasn't able to install the plugin.
on pc i installed the plugin, but the test files they provide on
their website don't work. am i missing something?

also tried to find the iars plugin, but couldn't find it. not available?
http://iem1.iaem.at/doku/iARS/

resuming... i need some help finding the files and documentation to
try this out :)

thanks for the help