[PD] Welcome to the 90s

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jun 10 10:32:04 CEST 2007

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 02:07:01PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > I knocked together an abstraction to make loops of midi note data:
>
> Something I always wanted to ask: Is it possible to access your
> repository with anonymous svn directly? Then a simple "svn update"
> would be possible instead of downloading an unpacking the tarball
> everytime.

I've been meaning to get around to this, but I've been too laz- er,
busy. :)

Speaking of svn, because my abstractions depend so heavily on the sssad
stuff I'd love to be able to have my copy synchronised with yours (same
goes for list-abs, though I don't use them yet but should). I wonder if
there is some way to have the sssad and list-abs stuff 'embedded' in my
own repository so people can still download one tarball from my site,
but the sssad stuff and list-abs stuff will always be the latest from
your site. I guess what I mean is I want one directory ("sssad/") to
update from one repository (yours) but commit to another (mine). Anyone
know if this is possible?

Then again, my version of the sssad stuff is a bit modified. I wonder
how the handle that? Hmmm.

Best,

Chris.