[PD] pd and jack, informal survey

patrice colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 10 22:17:17 CEST 2007

Hello,
  I use jack and pd, and ardour, etc ... on ubuntu feisty with a k8
(x86_64), and real-time, jack control has to be started before any other
application, otherwise it doesn't have permission to write into the
buffer, even if esound has been suppressed.
ubuntu-studio seems to be more reliable for using jack+low-latency
kernel, but I didn't try it yet.
Patko