[PD] DSP abstractions [was: netpd ...]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jun 17 16:39:20 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Roman Haefeli hat gesagt: // Roman Haefeli wrote:

> but still, if i want to load the lib and the path with [declare], i'd
> have to set both pathes, '-stdpath iemlib' and '-stdpath iemabs' and in
> either case, one would cause an error. such situations make me
> unhappy :-(

Well, but that's the unhappy part of Pd-life: For every external in
use, someone has to make sure, that this external is available.  As I
have no control over what people are using (and I don't want to
control them anyway), it's in the user's responsibility to make that
external available. We can only give hints with import or declare or a
README.

Ciao