[PD] cross-correlation in pd ?

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 00:59:46 CEST 2007

Alright.... here is my last version of the patches.  Even if no one
else is interested, I consider the problem solved at this point.
Whenever the calculations are reset, there is a brief transient.
digression:
That's because I can't find a way to precisely calculate a signal
which represents the sum of squares of s1, as follows:
output(k)=sum(i= -32+k:31+k; s1(i)^2) for k=-32:31
in the same block as sxcov~
(I tried to do that first, but no easy solution came up, so I chose
something simpler, if only a little less accurate)

anyway, each of the patches from previous posts have been modified and
corrected.  Hopefully, this method gives you the most flexibility for
computing sxcov~ and sxcorr~ in real time with abstractions.

Chuck