[PD] Extracting textfile columns for audio

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Jun 22 13:30:35 CEST 2007

A more workable solution might be to use the IEM matrix object set,
which is designed for exactly this sort of tabular data. I hacked
together a pretty good preset saving system a month or two ago using
them. You might have to format the txt file you are using a bit to get
it to load, however. Check 5.reference/iemmatrix/matrix-help.pd (at
least on Extended) for details.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista