[PD] [PD-announce] PureData Convention 07: Performances + Exhibitions + Paper sessions | Performances + Expositions + Conférences

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 5 03:02:29 CEST 2007

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, cyrille henry wrote:

> unlike what is announced there, nicolas and I will not be part of this
> pd convention. i hope i'll see all of you next time.

What makes you believe that there will be a next time? So far, you don't
know, and no-one knows. You don't know what year it will be in, which
continent it'll be on, whether they'll even try paying some of your travel
fees and whether you'll be able to pay the rest of those fees.

(that said, if you can grab 50000 euros from sponsors AND have some
dedicated people, you are very well entitled to have a convention in the
city of your choice in 2008... this also goes for anyone else)