[PD] audio drop-outs when resizing tables??

Matteo Sisti Sette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Sun Aug 19 13:53:31 CEST 2007

>> Does PD recompute the whole DSP chain whenever a table (with one or more
>> tabread~ reading from it) is resized?
>
>yes, the dsp chain is recreated ...

Why does it need to recompute the dsp graph?

I know nothing about pd internals, but (or should I say "so") I really can't
see the reason for recomputing the dsp graph after resizing a table.
It seems it does not even recompute it when you send a [set ...( message to
a tabread~ (at least I get no dropouts)... why do it when you resize a
table?

 Sponsor:
 Vivi i MONDIALI di ATLETICA di TOKYO da protagonista. Compra on line i prodotti ufficiali della Nazionale Italiana FIDAL. Vestiti di azzurro
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6907&d=19-8