[PD] some images...

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 30 23:54:28 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 23:15 +0200, Thomas Grill wrote:
> Hey all,
> here are my sincere thanks to all the people who made the convention
> possible. It was a great time, although much too short!
> I hope to meet again some of you in the next future!

hello everyone

yeah, it was a great week, i enjoyed it a lot. i had (still have) a very
good time in montréal. i am very greatful for all the work, that you -
darsha, alex, kyd, marc, andrew and many others - spent to make this
happen, but it was really worth it. not only the fact, that you did it,
also how you did it, was just lovely.
although this pd-conv will be unique for sure, i strongly hope, that
possible future pd-convs will be in a similar manner.

my 2¢ (CAD). thank you.

roman