[PD] Patch perhaps for the reference of gem ?...

Maxence Mercier maxence.mercier at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 1 02:52:02 CEST 2007

I tried to understand how worked pix_2pdp.
It was not very complicated but a beginner as me would have been happy to find that in the references of gem or of pdp.
Then I made a patch of reference with what I have to find on George Holzmann's site: http: // grh.mur.at / software / pix2pdp.html
It is can be an error, (hostility Gem / Pdp?) but if that can serve...

Usually how to works the politics of collect of reference patch ?!... There is of things not to be made ?!...

Maxence Mercier